Buy and assign to
via email link
Who is this course for?
This Armed Attacker - what do you do? Training course is for all employees at all levels of the organisation who require an awareness of steps to take in the event of an armed attack.
Is previous experience required?
You do not need prior knowledge or experience to complete this course.
How will this course benefit me?
The main idea behind the course is that knowledge about and reflection on what to do makes us feel more confident and able to make informed choices. In a public area or at work, are you aware of what the premises look like, and how you can evacuate if a situation should occur? In order of priority you should act in this way; Run, Hide, Fight!
The course describes these guidelines in more detail and also allows the user to reflect upon various aspects of an armed attack.
How will this course benefit my company?
By ensuring you are aware of the priorities should an armed attack occur.
What standards are referred to in this course?
This course does not refer to specific legislation or standards but is written according to industry best practices.
Is there an assessment?
There is no exam upon completion of this course.
• Describe today's global threat trends
• Explain what your responsibilties are during a hostile situation or an attack
• Describe methods that may be used by armed attackers
• Describe how to prepare for a possible attack
• Be familiar with how law enforcement would respond to an attack
• Internet access - users will need a device with a web browser and internet connection
• System - runs on computers, tablets and mobile devices using Windows 7 and above and MAC OS devices running IOS 11 and above
• Browsers - Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
• Minimum browser size - none
• Audio - requires device speaker or headphones
An intuitive eLearning authoring tool to simplify knowledge sharing across organisations and fuel employee-generated learning.