Who is this course for?
Oil and Gas Operations Technicians
Is previous experience required?
You do not need prior knowledge or experience to complete this course and it is assumed that you are competent in your designated role
How will this course benefit me?
This course aims to provide an overview of coiled tubing equipment and its operation
How will this course benefit my company?
To ensure you have an overview of coiled tubing equipment and its operation
What standards are referred to in this course?
This course is made according to industry best practice.
Is there an assessment?
Once you have completed the course, you will be asked a series of questions to check your knowledge and understanding. These are based on the learning objectives for the course and have a pass mark of 80%.
• Define what is meant by ‘coiled tubing’
• Identify the key elements of a typical coiled tubing unit
• Identify the circumstances in which coiled tubing may be used
• Explain the benefits of using coiled tubing
• Identify the hazards posed by coiled tubing operations
• Describe the mitigation measures that can be used to control the risks posed by coiled tubing operations
• Explain the actions to take in an emergency situation
• Internet access - users will need a device with a web browser and internet connection
• System - runs on computers, tablets and mobile devices using Windows 7 and above and MAC OS devices running IOS 11 and above
• Browsers - Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
• Minimum browser size – none
• Audio – requires device speaker or headphones
Mintra Holding AS will hold its Annual General Meeting on Wednesday, 26 May 21 at 1300 CET.
The board of directors hereby convenes the Annual General Meeting in Mintra Holding AS (the "Company") to be held on Wednesday 26 May 2021 13:00...