SubtotalCheckout View and edit basket
Buy and assign to
via email link
Who is the course for?
This Diesel Engines & Lubricants Training course is for personnel who require a basic understanding of the operation of diesel engines and the importance of maintaining good lubrication for their safe operation.
Is previous experience required?
No previous experience is required to complete this course.
How will the course benefit me?
This course will provide you with an overview of how diesel engines operate, their components and their use within the industry. It will also outline the importance of maintaining good lubrication for their safe operation.
How will the course benefit my company?
This course will provide personnel with an overview of how diesel engines operate and the importance of maintaining good lubrication for their safe operation.
What standards are referenced in the course?
This course does not refer to specific legislation or standards.
Is there an assessment?
• Explain the difference between diesel engines and gas or petrol engines
• Describe the role of diesel engines
• Explain the importance of using lubricants for protecting diesel engines
• Identify the key components in a good diesel engine lubricant
• Describe the benefits of using a good lubricant for maintaining effective diesel engine operation
Exam in the e-learning course
• Internet access - users will need a device with a web browser and internet connection
• System - runs on computers, tablets and mobile devices using Windows 7 and above and MAC OS devices running IOS 11 and above
• Browsers - Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
• Minimum browser size - none
• Audio - requires device speaker or headphones
Mintra’s HR Manager Amy Reid appointed the Scottish HR Leadership Group’s Operating Board to support the development of the HR community in Scotland.
Mintra are seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our UK team.
A dropped object checklist is a tool used to identify potential hazards and prevent dropped object incidents in the workplace.