SubtotalCheckout View and edit basket
Buy and assign to
via email link
Who is the course for?
This Disconnecting Flowlines Training course is for personnel who require an overview of the steps involved in the process of disconnecting flowlines.
Is previous experience required?
You do not require previous experience to complete this course.
How will the course benefit me?
By providing you with an overview of the steps involved in the process and disconnecting flowlines and the associated safety controls.
How will the course benefit my company?
By ensuring personnel are aware of the hazards posed by disconnecting flowlines and the steps that should be followed to ensure that the work is carried out safely.
What standards are referenced in the course?
This course does not refer to specific legislation or standards.
Is there an assessment?
Once you have completed the course, you will be asked a series of questions to check your knowledge and understanding. These are based on the learning objectives for the course and have a pass mark of 80%.
• Identify different types of flowlines
• Describe the use of flowlines
• Identify the components of typical flowline connections
• Describe the steps involved in disconnecting flowlines
• Identify the hazards posed by disconnecting flowlines
Exam in the e-learning course
• Internet access - users will need a device with a web browser and internet connection
• System - runs on computers, tablets and mobile devices using Windows 7 and above and MAC OS devices running IOS 11 and above
• Browsers - Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
• Minimum browser size - none
• Audio - requires device speaker or headphones
A dropped object checklist is a tool used to identify potential hazards and prevent dropped object incidents in the workplace.
The office ergonomics course has been developed to support personnel who spend substantial amount of time working with computer equipment.
H2S can pose significant health and safety hazards to workers and the general public.