Who is this course for?
Is previous experience required?
You do not need prior knowledge or experience to complete this course and it is assumed that you are competent in your designated role
How will this course benefit me?
This course aims to provide learners with the knowledge of how to assess when it is safe to tackle a fire, information on different types of extinguisher, and an overview of how to operate a fire extinguisher safely
How will this course benefit my company?
To ensure you have the knowledge of how to assess when it is safe to tackle a fire, information on different types of extinguisher, and an overview of how to operate a fire extinguisher safely
What standards are referred to in this course?
The course is made according to industry best practice.
Is there an assessment?
Once you have completed the course, you will be asked a series of questions to check your knowledge and understanding. These are based on the learning objectives for the course and have a pass mark of 80%.
• Explain how fire spreads
• Identify the fire triangle and explain how it works
• Describe the dangers of smoke
• Describe the ways in which a fire can be extinguished
• Give an overview of the different fire classifications
• Describe the different types of fire extinguishers
• Explain the importance of carrying out a pre-engagement assessment
• Describe how to safely operate different types of fire extinguishers
• Explain the purpose of PASS
• Internet access - users will need a device with a web browser and internet connection
• System - runs on computers, tablets and mobile devices using Windows 7 and above and MAC OS devices running IOS 11 and above
• Browsers - Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
• Minimum browser size – none
• Audio – requires device speaker or headphones
Mintra Holding AS will hold its Annual General Meeting on Wednesday, 26 May 21 at 1300 CET.
The board of directors hereby convenes the Annual General Meeting in Mintra Holding AS (the "Company") to be held on Wednesday 26 May 2021 13:00...