SubtotalCheckout View and edit basket
Buy and assign to
via email link
Health and Safety is not just the responsibility of managers and directors, in modern working environments every employee should be responsible for ensuring the correct practices are followed. The Health & Safety for Home Workers (Managers) Training course will provide managers with information on the key areas of health and safety which should be considered when making the home a workplace.
• Understand the importance of carrying out a risk assessment
• Recognise how to check your own electrical equipment and the importance of first aid
• Identify what your company policy is, including USB usage and security systems
• Recognise the importance of special requirements regarding expectant or nursing mothers, insurance policies and increased utility bills and tax relief
• Internet Access - Users will need a computer or device with a web browser and an internet connection.
• System - Runs on desktop computers and tablets. Microsoft Windows 7, 8 and 10 and MAC OS. Apple Tablets running IOS 11.
• Browser - Runs on Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari, no plug-ins required
• Minimum browser size - 1024x672
• Audio – Requires speaker or headphones.
• Notes - Not suitable for smartphones
Mintra’s HR Manager Amy Reid appointed the Scottish HR Leadership Group’s Operating Board to support the development of the HR community in Scotland.
Mintra are seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our UK team.
A dropped object checklist is a tool used to identify potential hazards and prevent dropped object incidents in the workplace.