Buy and assign to
via email link
Health and Safety is not just the responsibility of managers and directors, in modern working environments every employee should be responsible for ensuring the correct practices are followed. The course will provide managers with information on the key areas of health and safety which should be considered when making the home a workplace.
• Understand the importance of carrying out a risk assessment
• Recognise how to check your own electrical equipment and the importance of first aid
• Identify what your company policy is, including USB usage and security systems
• Recognise the importance of special requirements regarding expectant or nursing mothers, insurance policies and increased utility bills and tax relief
• Internet Access - Users will need a computer or device with a web browser and an internet connection.
• System - Runs on desktop computers and tablets. Microsoft Windows 7, 8 and 10 and MAC OS. Apple Tablets running IOS 11.
• Browser - Runs on Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari, no plug-ins required
• Minimum browser size - 1024x672
• Audio – Requires speaker or headphones.
• Notes - Not suitable for smartphones
The Work Shop Pte Ltd has been appointed as a partner to support sales in the region
Scott Kerr, board member of Mintra Holding AS, has today, October 14th, purchased 120,000 shares in Mintra Holding AS, at an average share price of...