SubtotalCheckout View and edit basket
Buy and assign to
via email link
Who is this course for?
This Introduction to Furnace Operations Training course is aimed at Trainee Refinery Technicians
Is previous experience required?
You do not need prior knowledge or experience to complete this course and it is assumed that you are competent in your designated role
How will this course benefit me?
This course aims to provide an overview of safe furnace operations
How will this course benefit my company?
By ensuring you have an overview of safe furnace operations
What standards are referred to in this course?
The course is made according to industry best practice.
Is there an assessment?
Once you have completed the course, you will be asked a series of questions to check your knowledge and understanding. These are based on the learning objectives for the course and have a pass mark of 80%.
• Describe how furnaces operate
• Give an overview of fuel systems and identify problem areas
• Describe the various burners that are used in furnace operations
• Describe the procedure for furnace start-up
• Describe the procedure for furnace shutdown
Exam in the e-learning course
• Internet access - users will need a device with a web browser and internet connection
• System - runs on computers, tablets and mobile devices using Windows 7 and above and MAC OS devices running IOS 11 and above
• Browsers - Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
• Minimum browser size – none
• Audio – requires device speaker or headphones
Mintra’s HR Manager Amy Reid appointed the Scottish HR Leadership Group’s Operating Board to support the development of the HR community in Scotland.
Mintra are seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our UK team.
A dropped object checklist is a tool used to identify potential hazards and prevent dropped object incidents in the workplace.