Buy and assign to
via email link
Who is this course for:
All employees working in ISPS-areas.
Is previous experience required?
You do not need prior knowledge or experience to complete this course and it is assumed that you are competent in your designated role
How will this course benefit me?
Basic knowledge of ISPS rules and regulations applicable to international ports and harbours. The course objective is to raise awareness of possible threats to international ports and harbours. Completed course normally gives access to ISPS-areas on harbours.
How will this course benefit my company?
By ensuring you have the knowledge related to ISPS rules and regulatins applicable to international ports and harbours.
What standards are referred to in this course?
Is there an assessment?
Once you have completed the course, you will be asked a series of questions to check your knowledge and understanding. These are based on the learning objectives for the course and have a pass mark of 80%.
• Describe why ships and port facilities are vulnerable?
• Describe relevant regulations
• Explain roles and responsibilities
• Be familiar with threats
• Describe security levels and measures
• Internet access - users will need a device with a web browser and internet connection
• System - runs on computers, tablets and mobile devices using Windows 7 and above and MAC OS devices running IOS 11 and above
• Browsers - Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
• Minimum browser size – none
• Audio – requires device speaker or headphones
SafeMetrix allows HR and crewing managers to look at the skills of seafarers beyond their CV
A major expansion of Mintra’s maritime-specific eLearning course library will help the industry rise to the challenge of digitalisation