Who is this course for?
All ship crew with emergency duties
Is previous experience required?
You do not need prior knowledge or experience to complete this course.
How will this course benefit me?
This course aims to provide learners with a refresher of safe practices and the relevance of human factors of crowd and crisis management
How will this course benefit my company?
By ensuring you have a refresher of safe practices and the relevance of human factors of crowd and crisis management
What standards are referred to in this course?
STCW A-V/2, Chapter V, Tables 1 and 2
Is there an assessment?
Once you have completed the course, you will be asked a series of questions to check your knowledge and understanding. These are based on the learning objectives for the course and have a pass mark of 70%.
• Explain the importance of Crisis and Crowd Management
• Define ship emergency procedures
• Describe what comprises passenger assistance
• Describe assembly/muster procedures
• Describe how to optimise resources
• Explain the importance of controlling emergency response
• Describe methods to control passengers in a crisis
• Describe relevant aspects of passenger safety, cargo security, and ship openings
• Internet access - users will need a device with a web browser and internet connection
• System - runs on computers, tablets and mobile devices using Windows 7 and above and MAC OS devices running IOS 11 and above
• Browsers - Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
• Minimum browser size – none
• Audio – requires device speaker or headphones
Mintra Holding AS will hold its Annual General Meeting on Wednesday, 26 May 21 at 1300 CET.
The board of directors hereby convenes the Annual General Meeting in Mintra Holding AS (the "Company") to be held on Wednesday 26 May 2021 13:00...