Buy and assign to
via email link
This course is approved by the Commonwealth of Dominica Maritime Administration. It has not been approved by the U.S. Coast Guard, so will not fulfill U.S. requirements for licensing.
It satisfies the requirements of Leadership and Teamworking Skills as outlined in the requirements of STCW Code, as amended 2010, for endorsement as Officer in Charge of an Engineering Watch and Officer in Charge of a Navigation Watch. To meet the STCW Code, as amended 2010, requirements for OICEW on or after January 1, 2017, the engineer office must also provide evidence of successful completion of Engineroom Resource Management (ERM) Training.
Note: A $50 exam fee has been included in the course price.
• Internet access - users will need a device with a web browser and internet connection
• System - runs on computers, tablets and mobile devices using Windows 7 and above and MAC OS devices running IOS 11 and above
• Browsers - Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
• Minimum browser size - none
• Audio - requires device speaker or headphones
For the second consecutive year, The Nautical Institute has awarded a Certificate of Recognition to eight of Mintra’s maritime training products,