Buy and assign to
via email link
Who is the course for?
All Maritime personnel who require knowledge of Legionella bacteria.
Is previous experience required?
No prior knowledge or experience is required to complete this course.
How will the course benefit me?
To provide learners with knowledge of Legionella and the methods to reduce the risk of infection.
How will the course benefit my company?
To provide guidance on how to reduce legionella infections.
What standards are referenced in the course?
No standards of regulations are referenced in this course.
Is there an assessment?
Once you have completed the course, you will be asked a series of questions to check your knowledge and understanding. These are based on the learning objectives for the course and have a pass mark of 70%.
• Give an overview of what legionella is and its health risk implications
• Identify the areas of concern in the workplace as well as the factors which increase the risks and hazards
• Describe how to undertake a legionella risk assessment
• Explain how to implement measures to eliminate, reduce and control the risk and spread of legionella
• Explain the importance of testing and analysis
• Explain the importance of record-keeping
Exam in the e-learning course
• Internet access - users will need a device with a web browser and internet connection
• System - runs on computers, tablets and mobile devices using Windows 7 and above and MAC OS devices running IOS 11 and above
• Browsers - Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
• Minimum browser size - none
• Audio - requires device speaker or headphones
Mintra's free live webinar will bring together voices from across the maritime industry.