SubtotalCheckout View and edit basket
Buy and assign to
via email link
Who is the course for?
This Lockout & Tagout (Maritime) Training course is suitable for all Engineering Officers.
Is previous experience required?
No previous experience is required to complete this course.
How will the course benefit me?
This course will provide knowledge of isolation techniques.
How will the course benefit my company?
Improve safe isolation of systems.
What standards are referenced in the course?
This course does not refer to specific legislation or standards.
Is there an assessment?
Once you have completed the course, you will be asked a series of questions to check your knowledge and understanding. These are based on the learning objectives for the course and have a pass mark of 70%.
• Define what is meant by the term ‘energy isolation’
• Define terms commonly used in lockout/tagout operations
• Explain why energy isolation is important to safe operations
• Identify the regulatory requirements for energy isolation
• Give an overview of employers’ responsibilities
• Give an overview of how the locking and tagging process operates
• Explain what is contained within a typical lockout procedure
• Identify the steps required for restoring equipment to service
End of course assessment with an 70% pass mark.
• Internet access - users will need a device with a web browser and internet connection
• System - runs on computers, tablets and mobile devices using Windows 7 and above and MAC OS devices running IOS 11 and above
• Browsers - Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
• Minimum browser size - none
• Audio - requires device speaker or headphones
Mintra’s HR Manager Amy Reid appointed the Scottish HR Leadership Group’s Operating Board to support the development of the HR community in Scotland.
Mintra are seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our UK team.
A dropped object checklist is a tool used to identify potential hazards and prevent dropped object incidents in the workplace.