Buy and assign to
via email link
Who is this course for?
Management staff and persons with responsibilites related to seafarers.
Is previous experience required?
You do not need prior knowledge or experience to complete this course.
How will this course benefit me?
This course aims to provide an overall understanding of the requirements of the Maritime Labour Convention (MLC) and the responsibilities of managers in relation to achieving, managing and maintaining compliance.
How will this course benefit my company?
By ensuring you have an understanding of the Maritime Labour Convention (MLC) and the resposibilities thereto.
What standards are referred to in this course?
Maritime Labour Convention (MLC2006)
Is there an assessment?
Once you have completed the course, you will be asked a series of questions to check your knowledge and understanding. These are based on the learning objectives for the course and have a pass mark of 70%.
• Describe the purpose of Maritime Labour Convention (MLC)
• Describe seafarers’ fundamental rights under the MLC
• Explain how complaints are made and handled
• Describe flag and port state inspections
• Describe the enforcement role of Port State Control
• Describe the responsibilities of management in relation to the requirements of the MLC
• Internet access - users will need a device with a web browser and internet connection
• System - runs on computers, tablets and mobile devices using Windows 7 and above and MAC OS devices running IOS 11 and above
• Browsers - Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
• Minimum browser size – none
• Audio – requires device speaker or headphones
The Work Shop Pte Ltd has been appointed as a partner to support sales in the region
Scott Kerr, board member of Mintra Holding AS, has today, October 14th, purchased 120,000 shares in Mintra Holding AS, at an average share price of...