Buy and assign to
via email link
Who is this course for?
This Maritime Mental Health Training course is suitable for all relevant personnel.
Is previous experience required?
You do not need prior knowledge or experience to complete this course.
How will this course benefit me?
This course aims to provide learners with an insight into the mental health of seafares.
How will this course benefit my company?
By ensuring you are aware the general mental health issues of seafarers, and the contributing factors that can mentally affect a seafarer whilst at sea.
What standards are referred to in this course?
Is there an assessment?
Once you have completed the course, you will be asked a series of questions to check your knowledge and understanding. These are based on the learning objectives for the course and have a pass mark of 70%.
• Give an overview of the seafaring profession
• Give an overview of the general mental health of seafarers
• Describe the most common mental health issues seafarers can face
• Explain mental health stigma and its consequences
• Describe the contributing factors that can mentally affect a seafarer whilst at sea
• Identify the signs that indicate a fellow seafarer may be suffering from mental health issues
• Give an overview of the guidelines that shipping companies can follow to improve the mental health of seafarers
• Internet access - users will need a device with a web browser and internet connection
• System - runs on computers, tablets and mobile devices using Windows 7 and above and MAC OS devices running IOS 11 and above
• Browsers - Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
• Minimum browser size – none
• Audio – requires device speaker or headphones
In this blog post, we will dive deep into the world of crew rotation software
NOT FOR RELEASE, PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, INTO OR WITHIN THE UNITED STATES, CANADA, AUSTRALIA,...