SubtotalCheckout View and edit basket
Buy and assign to
via email link
Who is the course for?
This Safe Welding Operations (Maritime) Training Course is for personnel who are required to carry out welding operations.
Is previous experience required?
No previous experience is required to complete this course.
How will the course benefit me?
This course will give a basic overview of industry best practice in relation to welding operations.
How will the course benefit my company?
This course will provide personnel with a basic overview of industry best practice in relation to welding operations.
What standards are referenced in the course?
This course does not refer to specific legislation or standards.
Is there an assessment?
• Identify common welding activities in the Maritime Industry
• Identify some of the hazards that can be present during welding operations
• Give an overview of different welding methods
• Describe typical PPE requirements for welding operations
• Identify the common problems that can be encountered during welding operations
• Describe the steps that should be taken to mitigate any risks and to help prevent accidents during welding operations
Exam in the e-learning course
• Internet access - users will need a device with a web browser and internet connection
• System - runs on computers, tablets and mobile devices using Windows 7 and above and MAC OS devices running IOS 11 and above
• Browsers - Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
• Minimum browser size - none
• Audio - requires device speaker or headphones
Mintra are seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our UK team.
A dropped object checklist is a tool used to identify potential hazards and prevent dropped object incidents in the workplace.
The office ergonomics course has been developed to support personnel who spend substantial amount of time working with computer equipment.