Buy and assign to
via email link
Who is this course for?
This Security Awareness (Maritime) Training course is for personnel requiring awareness and understanding of security within operations.
Is previous experience required?
You do not need prior knowledge or experience to complete this course.
How will this course benefit me?
This course aims to provide an overview of personal security risks, information security risks and site security risks and their associated risk reduction methods
How will this course benefit my company?
By ensuring you have an overview of personal security risks, information security risks and site security risks and their associated risk reduction methods
What standards are referred to in this course?
This course does not refer to specific legislation or standards but is written according to industry best practices.
Is there an assessment?
Once you have completed the course, you will be asked a series of questions to check your knowledge and understanding. These are based on the learning objectives for the course and have a pass mark of 80%.
• Define ‘security’ and identify the different types of security
• Identify personal security risks and associated risk reduction methods
• Identify common information security risks
• Describe typical information security risk reduction methods
• Identify common site security risks
• Describe typical site security risk reduction methods
End of course assessment with an 80% pass mark.
• Internet access - users will need a device with a web browser and internet connection
• System - runs on computers, tablets and mobile devices using Windows 7 and above and MAC OS devices running IOS 11 and above
• Browsers - Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
• Minimum browser size - none
• Audio - requires device speaker or headphones
AI was the word on everyone’s lips at Smart4Sea Athens this year. From discussions and concerns about its inherent flaws,
Mintra.com achieves Feefo Platinum Status after three Consecutive Years of Gold, Garnering praise for outstanding service.
Innovation Director, Valentinos Steliou discusses "Delivering for the Seafarer of Tomorrow".