SubtotalCheckout View and edit basket
Buy and assign to
via email link
Who is this course for?
This Ship Energy Efficiency Management Training course is suitable for all Ship Officers and shore personnel involved in ship operations.
Is previous experience required?
You do not need prior knowledge or experience to complete this course.
How will this course benefit me?
The International Maritime Organization (IMO) has defined the Ship Energy Efficiency Management Plan as a Management tool to assist shipowners, technical managers, and the ship's crew in managing the energy efficiency and air emission of their ships. In the plan are operational and technical measures that are implemented on-board to improve efficiency and negative effects on the environment.
How will this course benefit my company?
By ensuring you have an overview of the Ship Energy Efficiency Management Plan.
What standards are referred to in this course?
Ship Energy Efficiency Management Plan (SOPEP).
Is there an assessment?
Once you have completed the course, you will be asked a series of questions to check your knowledge and understanding. These are based on the learning objectives for the course and have a pass mark of 70%.
• Provide an overview of the purpose and regulatory background of Ship Energy Efficiency Management including SEEMP Part I and II,
• Provide an overview of the IMO Data collection system or DCS
• Provide an overview of the EU monitoring, reporting and verification or MRV.
• Internet access - users will need a device with a web browser and internet connection
• System - runs on computers, tablets and mobile devices using Windows 7 and above and MAC OS devices running IOS 11 and above
• Browsers - Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
• Minimum browser size – none
• Audio – requires device speaker or headphones
Mintra announce its collaboration with Evertreen to combat deforestation and support the local labour in Kenya by planting 5,000 trees at Kilifi Creek
‘Preparing for SIRE 2.0, RightShip and Port State Control Inspections’
At SAFETY4SEA Forum, Mintra’s Project Manager Marvin Bielek discuss the rapid speed at which technologies are changing the maritime industry.