Buy and assign to
via email link
Who is this course for?
This Ship Stability - Statical Stability Training course is for personnel requiring an introduction to or awareness of ship stability.
Is previous experience required?
You do not need prior knowledge or experience to complete this course.
How will this course benefit me?
This course aims to provide learners with a basic understanding of the principles of ship stability.
How will this course benefit my company?
By ensuring you have a basic understanding of the principles of ship stability.
What standards are referred to in this course?
This course does not refer to specific legislation or standards but is written according to industry best practices.
Is there an assessment?
Once you have completed the course, you will be asked a series of questions to check your knowledge and understanding. These are based on the learning objectives for the course and have a pass mark of 70%.
• Describe the curve of statical stability
• Describe examples of the different factors which could affect the curve of statical stability
End of course assessment with a 70% pass mark.
• Internet access - users will need a device with a web browser and internet connection
• System - runs on computers, tablets and mobile devices using Windows 7 and above and MAC OS devices running IOS 11 and above
• Browsers - Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
• Minimum browser size - none
• Audio - requires device speaker or headphones