Buy and assign to
via email link
Who is the course for?
This Tanker Management Self Assessment (TMSA) Training course is for all personnel who are involved in the process of the Tanker Management Self Assessment program.
Is previous experience required?
No previous experience is required to complete this course.
How will the course benefit me?
This course will give learners an awareness of TMSA and the audit criteria for the enhancement of safety on board tanker ships.
How will the course benefit my company?
The course will ensure that learners are following best practices as detailed in national/international legislation as well as operator procedures.
What standards are referenced in the course?
International Safety Management (ISM) Code
Oil Operators International Marine Forum (OCIMF)
The International Convention for the Prevention of Pollution from Ships (MARPOL)
The Code of Safe Working Practices for Merchant Seafarers (COSWP)
Is there an assessment?
Once you have completed the course, you will be asked a series of questions to check your knowledge and understanding. These are based on the learning objectives for the course and have a pass mark of 70%.
• Give an overview of the regulatory and legislative controls relating to Tanker Management Self Assessment (TMSA)
• Describe the fundamentals of a tanker ship
• Describe the Tanker Management Self Assessment (TMSA) and its purpose
• Give an overview of the 13 elements of management practice
End of course assessment with a 70% pass mark.
• Internet access - users will need a device with a web browser and internet connection
• System - runs on computers, tablets and mobile devices using Windows 7 and above and MAC OS devices running IOS 11 and above
• Browsers - Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
• Minimum browser size - none
• Audio - requires device speaker or headphones
Prices from £66.67Buy Now
AI was the word on everyone’s lips at Smart4Sea Athens this year. From discussions and concerns about its inherent flaws,
Mintra.com achieves Feefo Platinum Status after three Consecutive Years of Gold, Garnering praise for outstanding service.
Innovation Director, Valentinos Steliou discusses "Delivering for the Seafarer of Tomorrow".