SubtotalCheckout View and edit basket
Buy and assign to
via email link
Who is this course for?
This Generic Respiratory Protection Training course is for personnel requiring an awareness or understanding of common RPE and what they are used for.
Is previous experience required?
You do not need prior knowledge or experience to complete this course.
How will this course benefit me?
This course aims to give personnel an introduction to different types of respiratory protection and describe its use in the workplace.
How will this course benefit my company?
By ensuring you have had an introduction to different types of respiratory protection and describe its use in the workplace.
What standards are referred to in this course?
Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974
Management of Health and Safteey at Work Regulations 1999
Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations (COSHH) 2002
Control of Asbestos Regualtions 2012
Control of Lead at Work Regulations 2002
Ionising Radiations Regulations 1999
Confined Space Regulations 1997
Is there an assessment?
Once you have completed the course, you will be asked a series of questions to check your knowledge and understanding. These are based on the learning objectives for the course and have a pass mark of 80%.
• Explain what is meant by Respiratory Protective Equipment (RPE)
• Give an overview of the relevant legislation and regulations governing RPE
• Identify the different types of RPE commonly used in the Oil and Gas Industry
• Explain the requirements for respirator face fit testing
• Describe the importance of filters when using RPE
• Demonstrate how to correctly select RPE
• Describe the factors to consider when wearing RPE
• Explain the importance of correctly maintaining RPE
• Give an overview of cleaning and storage requirements for RPE
Exam in the e-learning course
• Internet access - users will need a device with a web browser and internet connection
• System - runs on computers, tablets and mobile devices using Windows 7 and above and MAC OS devices running IOS 11 and above
• Browsers - Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
• Minimum browser size - none
• Audio - requires device speaker or headphones
Prices from £58.33Buy Now
Mintra’s HR Manager Amy Reid appointed the Scottish HR Leadership Group’s Operating Board to support the development of the HR community in Scotland.
Mintra are seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our UK team.
A dropped object checklist is a tool used to identify potential hazards and prevent dropped object incidents in the workplace.