Buy and assign to
via email link
There have been many incidents involving multiple losses of life that led to the formation of the OSHA Process Safety Management Standard. Learning from past incidents and investigating the root causes of these incidents can help us be prepared and prevent history from repeating itself. In this interactive online video course, you will learn from industry expert Jon Wallace (25 year safety veteran) about the importance of incident investigation as part of the process safety management program. You will also learn about incident investigation requirements, and how to implement an incident investigation program into your overall process safety management program.
• Describe the importance of incident investigation as part of your overall process safety management program
• List OSHA 1910119 Incident Investigation Requirements
• Identify how to implement an incident investigation program into your overall process safety management program
• Measure compliance with incident investigation requirements
• Internet Access - Users will need a computer or device with a web browser and an internet connection.
• System - Runs on desktop computers and tablets. Microsoft Windows 7, 8 and 10 and MAC OS. Apple Tablets running IOS 11.
• Browser - Runs on Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari, no plug-ins required
• Minimum browser size - 1024x672
• Audio – Requires speaker or headphones.
• Notes - Not suitable for smartphones
Digital learning and human capital management software specialist Mintra has secured a NOK 1.76 million contract with a service provider for the...
From the surprise announcement by the USA and China of a joint declaration to