Buy and assign to
via email link
Uncontrolled change contributes to 80% of serious industrial accidents. Management of Change (MOC) requires written procedures to manage changes to process chemicals, technology, equipment, facilities and procedures that affect a covered process. Any potential change is evaluated for its impact on the process and all affected personnel will be informed and trained in the change prior to start-up of the process. In addition, any change requires all other elements of PSM to be updated to reflect the change. Lack of or an ineffective Management of Change Program is a ticking time bomb that will eventually explode.
• Define the purpose of management of change
• Describe when a formal management of change process is needed and when it is not needed
• List the elements contained in an effective management of change process
• Internet Access - Users will need a computer or device with a web browser and an internet connection.
• System - Runs on desktop computers and tablets. Microsoft Windows 7, 8 and 10 and MAC OS. Apple Tablets running IOS 11.
• Browser - Runs on Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari, no plug-ins required
• Minimum browser size - 1024x672
• Audio – Requires speaker or headphones.
• Notes - Not suitable for smartphones
Training consultant and Mintra SME Gareth Mathias believes knowledge is power
Mintra has teamed up with one of the UK’s leading universities to recognise and reward the brightest emerging talent in the field of technology.
SafeMetrix allows HR and crewing managers to look at the skills of seafarers beyond their CV