Buy and assign to
via email link
Your time is your most valuable personal asset. It's one of the few things that can't be purchased. By definition there is also a limited amount--no matter who you are, there are only 24 hours in a day. Therefore, how you allocate this limited personal resource will determine your success in both your personal and professional life. In this course, we will take a look at some of the ways that you can better manage your time by examining effective ways to handle meetings, interruptions, and your own schedule.
• Identify the skills and techniques that can be used to effectively manage your time while attending or leading meetings
• Describe the skills and techniques that can be used to minimize the impact of internal and external interruptions
• Identify the skills and techniques that can be used to effectively manage your time throughout your day
• Describe the skills and techniques that can be used to successfully manage and communicate vital project information
• Internet Access - Users will need a computer or device with a web browser and an internet connection.
• System - Runs on desktop computers and tablets. Microsoft Windows 7, 8 and 10 and MAC OS. Apple Tablets running IOS 11.
• Browser - Runs on Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari, no plug-ins required
• Minimum browser size - 1024x672
• Audio – Requires speaker or headphones.
• Notes - Not suitable for smartphones
Remote proctoring solution enhances the integrity of online examinations
The Mission to Seafarer's WeCare courses are now available exclusively on mintra.com