SubtotalCheckout View and edit basket
Buy and assign to
via email link
Your time is your most valuable personal asset. It's one of the few things that can't be purchased. By definition there is also a limited amount--no matter who you are, there are only 24 hours in a day. Therefore, how you allocate this limited personal resource will determine your success in both your personal and professional life. In this course, we will take a look at some of the ways that you can better manage your time by examining effective ways to handle meetings, interruptions, and your own schedule.
• Identify the skills and techniques that can be used to effectively manage your time while attending or leading meetings
• Describe the skills and techniques that can be used to minimize the impact of internal and external interruptions
• Identify the skills and techniques that can be used to effectively manage your time throughout your day
• Describe the skills and techniques that can be used to successfully manage and communicate vital project information
• Internet Access - Users will need a computer or device with a web browser and an internet connection.
• System - Runs on desktop computers and tablets. Microsoft Windows 7, 8 and 10 and MAC OS. Apple Tablets running IOS 11.
• Browser - Runs on Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari, no plug-ins required
• Minimum browser size - 1024x672
• Audio – Requires speaker or headphones.
• Notes - Not suitable for smartphones
Mintra has partner with learning provider Furuno Maritime Training and expanded its comprehensive Generic and Type-Specific ECDIS portfolio
Mintra’s Chief Technology Officer will be speaking at the annual ARuVR learning and development Summit in London on the 13th of June 2023.
Mintra’s Innovation Director will be presenting at the third consecutive annual Crew Welfare Week, taking place from 22-22 June 2023.