Buy and assign to
via email link
Who is this course for?
This Scaffolding Safety (US) Training course is for personnel requiring an awareness or understanding of US scaffolding safety.
Is previous experience required?
You do not need prior knowledge or experience to complete this course.
How will this course benefit me?
This course aims to ensure that relevant personnel in the US have a common and consistent understanding of scaffolding safety.
How will this course benefit my company?
By ensuring you have a common and consistent approach to company and industry best practices in relation to US scaffolding safety.
What standards are referred to in this course?
This course does not refer to specific legislation or standards but is written according to industry best practices.
Is there an assessment?
Once you have completed the course, you will be asked a series of questions to check your knowledge and understanding. These are based on the learning objectives for the course and have a pass mark of 80%.
• Describe safe practices for scaffolding operations
• Identify different types of scaffolding and explain their uses, capacities, and safety considerations
• Identify the hazards commonly associated with scaffolding operations and explain how these can be mitigated
• Identify the PPE requirements for scaffolding operations, including the safe use of harnesses and fall protection
• Describe the specific precautions to take when working with scaffolding near power lines
• Explain safe work practices that prevent falls and dropped objects from scaffolding
• Explain what should be done in the event of an emergency
End of course assessment with an 80% pass mark.
• Internet access - users will need a device with a web browser and internet connection
• System - runs on computers, tablets and mobile devices using Windows 7 and above and MAC OS devices running IOS 11 and above
• Browsers - Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
• Minimum browser size - none
• Audio - requires device speaker or headphones