Buy and assign to
via email link
Communication is the give and take exchange of information; therefore, effective verbal and nonverbal skills are crucial to understanding your customers completely. In the previous course in this series, you learned about listening for understanding, or the taking of information. In this course you will learn how to give information effectively by speaking well and using your nonverbal signals to enhance your message. This interactive online course is designed to help you improve your communication skills when you are the sender of the message, whether you handle customers face-to-face or by telephone
• Discuss effective speaking skills to increase your customers’ understanding of messages you send
• Describe effective nonverbal communication to enhance your messages
• Discuss techniques for asking and answering questions to enable you to find the best solution for each customer
• Describe techniques to help build strong customer relationships
• Internet Access - Users will need a computer or device with a web browser and an internet connection.
• System - Runs on desktop computers and tablets. Microsoft Windows 7, 8 and 10 and MAC OS. Apple Tablets running IOS 11.
• Browser - Runs on Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari, no plug-ins required
• Minimum browser size - 1024x672
• Audio – Requires speaker or headphones.
• Notes - Not suitable for smartphones
Digital learning and human capital management software specialist Mintra has secured a NOK 1.76 million contract with a service provider for the...
From the surprise announcement by the USA and China of a joint declaration to