Buy and assign to
via email link
Drinking responsibly has a number of benefits, such as stress reduction, enhanced mood and improved mental health, the experience of pleasure, increased creativity, social benefits, and positive effects on quality of life. Your ability to drink responsibly depends on genetics, age at which you started drinking, culture, family environment, and mental health. This interactive Smart Health: Drinking Responsibly Training course provides you with tips for drinking responsibly, as well as what drinking responsibly involves, and does not involve
• Identify alcohol units and safe drinking limits
• Identify sources of help if you feel that alcohol has become a problem in your life
• Identify the physical and mental effects of alcohol on the body
• Identify tips for drinking responsibly
• Identify what drinking responsibly involves, and does not involve
• Internet Access - Users will need a computer or device with a web browser and an internet connection.
• System - Runs on desktop computers and tablets. Microsoft Windows 7, 8 and 10 and MAC OS. Apple Tablets running IOS 11.
• Browser - Runs on Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari, no plug-ins required
• Minimum browser size - 1024x672
• Audio – Requires speaker or headphones.
• Notes - Not suitable for smartphones
An intuitive eLearning authoring tool to simplify knowledge sharing across organisations and fuel employee-generated learning.