Buy and assign to
via email link
Do you take sleep for granted? Many of us can fall asleep quickly anywhere while others struggle. If you want information about proven tools for getting the rest you need, this is the course that will supply your wish list. You will get foundational information, myth busters, and facts. You will also receive tools and methods from experts to use in your individualized solution for a good night's sleep.
• Demonstrate knowledge of both acute and chronic insomnia
• Discuss the medical risks associated with sleep apnoea
• Explain how diet and exercise have a direct affect on sleep
• Explain the positives and negatives of napping
• Identify the different stages of sleep
• Understand how sleep can be affected by depression
• Understand the risks associated with lack of sleep
• Internet Access - Users will need a computer or device with a web browser and an internet connection.
• System - Runs on desktop computers and tablets. Microsoft Windows 7, 8 and 10 and MAC OS. Apple Tablets running IOS 11.
• Browser - Runs on Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari, no plug-ins required
• Minimum browser size - 1024x672
• Audio – Requires speaker or headphones.
• Notes - Not suitable for smartphones
Training consultant and Mintra SME Gareth Mathias believes knowledge is power
Mintra has teamed up with one of the UK’s leading universities to recognise and reward the brightest emerging talent in the field of technology.
SafeMetrix allows HR and crewing managers to look at the skills of seafarers beyond their CV