Do you take sleep for granted? Many of us can fall asleep quickly anywhere while others struggle. If you want information about proven tools for getting the rest you need, this is the course that will supply your wish list. You will get foundational information, myth busters, and facts. You will also receive tools and methods from experts to use in your individualized solution for a good night's sleep.
• Demonstrate knowledge of both acute and chronic insomnia
• Discuss the medical risks associated with sleep apnoea
• Explain how diet and exercise have a direct affect on sleep
• Explain the positives and negatives of napping
• Identify the different stages of sleep
• Understand how sleep can be affected by depression
• Understand the risks associated with lack of sleep
• Internet Access - Users will need a computer or device with a web browser and an internet connection.
• System - Runs on desktop computers and tablets. Microsoft Windows 7, 8 and 10 and MAC OS. Apple Tablets running IOS 11.
• Browser - Runs on Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari, no plug-ins required
• Minimum browser size - 1024x672
• Audio – Requires speaker or headphones.
• Notes - Not suitable for smartphones
Mintra Holding AS will hold its Annual General Meeting on Wednesday, 26 May 21 at 1300 CET.
The board of directors hereby convenes the Annual General Meeting in Mintra Holding AS (the "Company") to be held on Wednesday 26 May 2021 13:00...