SubtotalCheckout View and edit basket
Buy and assign to
via email link
Do you take sleep for granted? Many of us can fall asleep quickly anywhere while others struggle. If you want information about proven tools for getting the rest you need, this is the course that will supply your wish list. You will get foundational information, myth busters, and facts. You will also receive tools and methods from experts to use in your individualized solution for a good night's sleep in this Smart Health: Sleeping - How to Ensure You Are Well-Rested & Energized Training course.
• Demonstrate knowledge of both acute and chronic insomnia
• Discuss the medical risks associated with sleep apnoea
• Explain how diet and exercise have a direct affect on sleep
• Explain the positives and negatives of napping
• Identify the different stages of sleep
• Understand how sleep can be affected by depression
• Understand the risks associated with lack of sleep
• Internet Access - Users will need a computer or device with a web browser and an internet connection.
• System - Runs on desktop computers and tablets. Microsoft Windows 7, 8 and 10 and MAC OS. Apple Tablets running IOS 11.
• Browser - Runs on Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari, no plug-ins required
• Minimum browser size - 1024x672
• Audio – Requires speaker or headphones.
• Notes - Not suitable for smartphones
Do you have a passion for digital content? Do you love the idea of creating a comprehensive and engaging digital course library? Look no further!
Mintra is looking for a dynamic and innovative Commercial Product Manager to join our team!
At the recent Smart4Sea Athens Forum 2023, Mintra brought to the audience into how maritime workers are set to benefit from maritime technology.