Buy and assign to
via email link
It is becoming increasingly rare in today's business climate for all team members to be located centrally or working from a single office. Whether it is satellite offices, team members working at home, or offsite third party vendors, the workforce of today is more than likely dispersed among a variety of offices in separate locations. In this interactive online course, we will examine the factors that necessitate a remote and often globally distributed workforce. We will also discuss best practices for managing offsite teams and pitfalls to avoid in the process
• Describe the challenges of global workforce management
• Describe the factors that contribute to the need for a remote workforce
• Explain the advantages offered by a globally distributed workforce
• List best practices for global workforce management
• Internet Access - Users will need a computer or device with a web browser and an internet connection.
• System - Runs on desktop computers and tablets. Microsoft Windows 7, 8 and 10 and MAC OS. Apple Tablets running IOS 11.
• Browser - Runs on Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari, no plug-ins required
• Minimum browser size - 1024x672
• Audio – Requires speaker or headphones.
• Notes - Not suitable for smartphones
SafeMetrix allows HR and crewing managers to look at the skills of seafarers beyond their CV
A major expansion of Mintra’s maritime-specific eLearning course library will help the industry rise to the challenge of digitalisation