SubtotalCheckout View and edit basket
Buy and assign to
via email link
Understanding the common pitfalls of parenting, how to provide constructive discipline, and how to develop a healthy relationship with your child are just a few ways to identify areas for connection and improvement. This Smart Mental Health: Keys to Successful Parenting Training course is intended to help you as parents not only define your role and style, but to improve upon problem areas. You will be able to identify with the content and then think about how you can apply it to your own experience. Most parents recognize that this role can be a challenging one and that those who serve in it are often a work in progress. Identifying areas for improvement and understanding what it takes to raise successful children is pivotal. You will get examples to consider what you can do to be more helpful to your children, create a loving and nurturing environment, and help their development in the most effective way possible.
• Describe effective ways to speak to your child
• Discuss common problem areas, implications, and methods to modify them Understand what it truly takes to create a loving and nurturing environment for your child
• Explain forms of constructive successful discipline
• Expound on the positive and negative implications of your role as a parent and the actions that you take
• Identify potential issues within your parenting style and plan behaviour accordingly
• List the various parenting styles and name which one most closely relates to your own
• Recognize an appropriate relationship with your child and how it changes through the years
• Internet Access - Users will need a computer or device with a web browser and an internet connection.
• System - Runs on desktop computers and tablets. Microsoft Windows 7, 8 and 10 and MAC OS. Apple Tablets running IOS 11.
• Browser - Runs on Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari, no plug-ins required
• Minimum browser size - 1024x672
• Audio – Requires speaker or headphones.
• Notes - Not suitable for smartphones
A dropped object checklist is a tool used to identify potential hazards and prevent dropped object incidents in the workplace.
The office ergonomics course has been developed to support personnel who spend substantial amount of time working with computer equipment.
H2S can pose significant health and safety hazards to workers and the general public.