Buy and assign to
via email link
Stress is our body's way of responding to physical, emotional, or mental demands. Although typically associated with negative circumstances, stress can be caused by both good and bad experiences. Our bodies react to stress by releasing chemicals into the blood to give us energy and strength to handle the situation. This evolutionary reaction can be a good thing when stress is caused by real physical danger; however, this survival response can wreak havoc if it builds up without a proper outlet. This interactive online course discusses signs and symptoms of stress, and explains the physical and emotional effects of built up stress, such as pain and anxiety. The Smart Mental Health: Reducing Stress and Anxiety Training course also describes stress management techniques, treatment options, and lifestyle changes to help alleviate stress.
• Define what stress is and identify different sources of stress
• Describe stress management techniques and strategies to prevent stress and anxiety
• Describe the physical and emotional effects of stress
• Discuss common signs and symptoms of anxiety
• Explain the effect of lifestyle habits on stress
• Internet Access - Users will need a computer or device with a web browser and an internet connection.
• System - Runs on desktop computers and tablets. Microsoft Windows 7, 8 and 10 and MAC OS. Apple Tablets running IOS 11.
• Browser - Runs on Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari, no plug-ins required
• Minimum browser size - 1024x672
• Audio – Requires speaker or headphones.
• Notes - Not suitable for smartphones
An intuitive eLearning authoring tool to simplify knowledge sharing across organisations and fuel employee-generated learning.