SubtotalCheckout View and edit basket
Buy and assign to
via email link
It has become increasingly clear that social media is not just a fad. It is instead, not only a massive change in the way we socialize with others in a personal setting, but also the biggest shift in how we conduct business since the arrival of the Internet. Social media is quickly altering every aspect of corporate operations, such as hiring practices, training, marketing, and even risk management. The purpose of this Smart Workplaces: Responsible Social Media for Team members Training course is to introduce you to social media, explore how we use social media personally vs. social media use in a business setting, how its use continues to evolve in the workplace, the benefits of social media, and of course the risks it can present to you personally and to companies.
• Define social media and discuss the most popular social networks
• Discuss social media for business use vs personal use
• Describe the benefits of social media
• Discuss the risks of social media
• List the components of a solid workplace social media policy
• Internet Access - Users will need a computer or device with a web browser and an internet connection.
• System - Runs on desktop computers and tablets. Microsoft Windows 7, 8 and 10 and MAC OS. Apple Tablets running IOS 11.
• Browser - Runs on Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari, no plug-ins required
• Minimum browser size - 1024x672
• Audio – Requires speaker or headphones.
• Notes - Not suitable for smartphones
A dropped object checklist is a tool used to identify potential hazards and prevent dropped object incidents in the workplace.
The office ergonomics course has been developed to support personnel who spend substantial amount of time working with computer equipment.
H2S can pose significant health and safety hazards to workers and the general public.