Buy and assign to
via email link
When people work together, there will inevitably be disagreements. Some of these disagreements are minor, but some can turn into major conflicts. If conflicts are not resolved, they can lead to long-term tension and unhappiness among employees. This course illustrates how to resolve conflicts using the SLOW method, reasons for different points of view, and tips for face-to-face communication. Following the ideas in this course can help your team use conflict situations as an opportunity to solve work or personal problems, and therefore become more productive and unified. [course outline] What is Workplace Conflict? Causes of Workplace Conflict Importance of Resolving Conflict The SLOW Method Step Back from the Conflict Look at Conflict from Other Points of View Reasons for Different Points of View Organize a Plan Work Together to Resolve
• Describe the warning signs that a team may be in trouble
• Direct conflict management activities
• Evaluate how your team manages conflict
• Identify the conflict style and conflict symptoms of your team
• Motive and recognize team members
• Utilize techniques for getting your team unstuck
• Internet Access - Users will need a computer or device with a web browser and an internet connection.
• System - Runs on desktop computers and tablets. Microsoft Windows 7, 8 and 10 and MAC OS. Apple Tablets running IOS 11.
• Browser - Runs on Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari, no plug-ins required
• Minimum browser size - 1024x672
• Audio – Requires speaker or headphones.
• Notes - Not suitable for smartphones
Training consultant and Mintra SME Gareth Mathias believes knowledge is power
Mintra has teamed up with one of the UK’s leading universities to recognise and reward the brightest emerging talent in the field of technology.
SafeMetrix allows HR and crewing managers to look at the skills of seafarers beyond their CV