Who is this course for?
All relevant personnel, including work party members, Performing Authorities and Area Authorities
Is previous experience required?
You do not need prior knowledge or experience to complete this course and it is assumed that you are competent in your designated role
How will this course benefit me?
This course aims to provide the knowledge and techniques for carrying out effective toolbox talks
How will this course benefit my company?
By ensuring you have knowledge and know of techniques for carrying out effective toolbox talks
What standards are referred to in this course?
Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) assessment
Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
Is there an assessment?
Once you have completed the course, you will be asked a series of questions to check your knowledge and understanding. These are based on the learning objectives for the course and have a pass mark of 80%.
• Define what is meant by a toolbox talk
• Describe the communication process and explain its importance in carrying out a successful toolbox talk
• Describe the verbal communication process
• Describe the non-verbal communication process
• Identify the main components of a toolbox talk
• Identify the roles and responsibilities involved in a toolbox talk
• Summarise the key points of a toolbox talk
• Internet access - users will need a device with a web browser and internet connection
• System - runs on computers, tablets and mobile devices using Windows 7 and above and MAC OS devices running IOS 11 and above
• Browsers - Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
• Minimum browser size – none
• Audio – requires device speaker or headphones
Mintra Holding AS will hold its Annual General Meeting on Wednesday, 26 May 21 at 1300 CET.
The board of directors hereby convenes the Annual General Meeting in Mintra Holding AS (the "Company") to be held on Wednesday 26 May 2021 13:00...