SubtotalCheckout View and edit basket
Buy and assign to
via email link
Who is this course for?
This Warehouse Safety (US) Training course is for all personnel involved in warehouse safety operations in the workplace.
Is previous experience required?
You do not need prior knowledge or experience to complete this course.
How will this course benefit me?
This course aims to identify the hazards specific to warehousing and provide advice on how to avoid these hazards.
How will this course benefit my company?
By ensuring you are able to identify the hazards specific to warehousing and provide advice on how to avoid these hazards.
What standards are referred to in this course?
This course does not refer to specific legislation or standards but is written according to industry best practices.
Is there an assessment?
Once you have completed the course, you will be asked a series of questions to check your knowledge and understanding. These are based on the learning objectives for the course and have a pass mark of 80%.
• Identify the regulatory requirements for warehouse safety
• Give an overview of common causes of warehouse accidents
• Give an overview of common hazards associated with forklift trucks
• Give an overview of best practice in relation to the safe operation of forklift trucks
• Identify the types of injuries that may result from improper manual handling operations
• Identify safe work practices in relation to manual handling operations
• Identify safe work practices in relation to utility knives and boxcutters
• Identify good housekeeping practices
• Explain why an energy control program is important to safe operations
• Give an overview of the actions contained within a typical lockout procedure
• Identify how to store material safely
• Give an overview of the chemical safety requirements for a warehouse
• Identify how to store chemicals safely
• Identify safe practices when working with ladders
• Describe the rules for working with scissor lifts
• Identify the hazards associated with conveyors
• Identify safe practices when working with conveyors
• Identify the hazards associated with loading docks
• Identify safe practices when working at the loading dock
• Identify typical PPE requirements when working in a warehouse
• Identify the hazards associated with openings in walls and floors
• Identify the information that must be included in an emergency plan
• Describe the requirements for portable fire extinguishers
End of course assessment with an 80% pass mark.
• Internet access - users will need a device with a web browser and internet connection
• System - runs on computers, tablets and mobile devices using Windows 7 and above and MAC OS devices running IOS 11 and above
• Browsers - Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
• Minimum browser size - none
• Audio - requires device speaker or headphones
Prices from £25.00Buy Now
Mintra are seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our UK team.
A dropped object checklist is a tool used to identify potential hazards and prevent dropped object incidents in the workplace.
The office ergonomics course has been developed to support personnel who spend substantial amount of time working with computer equipment.