Buy and assign to
via email link
Delivering a successful presentation over the web is absolutely achievable. The key is knowing the rules and the tools that will facilitate the accomplishment of your goals. The purpose of this course is to help you successfully deliver dynamic and engaging web-based presentations. This will begin with a clear understanding of what a web-based presentation is and how it differs from other web-based activities, like web meetings and conference calls. Then, we'll explore common terminology related to conducting a web-based presentation as well as the various web tools available for the delivery of those presentations. To help you with the design, preparation, and delivery of your presentations, we'll also explore tips and tricks for engaging your audience, and how to prepare for the unexpected.
• Discuss the various types of web-based presentations
• Explain the terms associated with web-based presentations
• Identify web-based presentation hardware and software tools
• Describe the activities of preparing for your presentation
• Define the components delivering your presentation
• List the elements of ending on a good note
• Identify the considerations for expecting the unexpected
• Internet Access - Users will need a computer or device with a web browser and an internet connection.
• System - Runs on desktop computers and tablets. Microsoft Windows 7, 8 and 10 and MAC OS. Apple Tablets running IOS 11.
• Browser - Runs on Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari, no plug-ins required
• Minimum browser size - 1024x672
• Audio – Requires speaker or headphones.
• Notes - Not suitable for smartphones
SafeMetrix allows HR and crewing managers to look at the skills of seafarers beyond their CV
A major expansion of Mintra’s maritime-specific eLearning course library will help the industry rise to the challenge of digitalisation