SubtotalCheckout View and edit basket
Buy and assign to
via email link
Course Goal: This Well Completion & Pressure Control Training Course aims to provide an overview of the principles of well completion and pressure control
Target Audience:Trainee Drilling Personnel
• Identify common requirements for well completions
• Identify the different steps involved in well completions
• Explain the purpose of well barriers and pressure control
• Give examples of the different types of well barriers used
• Explain the key safety requirements for pressure testing and its role in completions work
• Explain the purpose and importance of blowout preventer (BOP) testing and identify how it should be carried out
• Explain the importance of safety valves for completions work
• Explain when to consider bull heading
Exam in the e-learning course
• Internet access - users will need a device with a web browser and internet connection
• System - runs on computers, tablets and mobile devices using Windows 7 and above and MAC OS devices running IOS 11 and above
• Browsers - Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
• Minimum browser size - none
• Audio - requires device speaker or headphones
A dropped object checklist is a tool used to identify potential hazards and prevent dropped object incidents in the workplace.
The office ergonomics course has been developed to support personnel who spend substantial amount of time working with computer equipment.
H2S can pose significant health and safety hazards to workers and the general public.