Buy and assign to
via email link
Who is this course for?
This Wireline Operations Training course is aimed at Oil and Gas Operations Technicians
Is previous experience required?
You do not need prior knowledge or experience to complete this course and it is assumed that you are competent in your designated role
How will this course benefit me?
This course aims to provide an overview of wireline equipment and its operation
How will this course benefit my company?
To ensure you have an overview of wireline equipment and its operation
What standards are referred to in this course?
The course is made according to industry best practice.
Is there an assessment?
Once you have completed the course, you will be asked a series of questions to check your knowledge and understanding. These are based on the learning objectives for the course and have a pass mark of 80%.
• Define what is meant by ‘wireline operations’
• Identify the circumstances in which wireline operations are carried out
• Describe the key steps involved in wireline operations
• Explain the importance of pressure control during wireline operations
• Identify the hazards posed by wireline operations
• Describe the mitigation measures that can be used to control the risks posed by wireline operations
• Explain the actions to take in an emergency situation
Exam in the e-learning course
• Internet access - users will need a device with a web browser and internet connection
• System - runs on computers, tablets and mobile devices using Windows 7 and above and MAC OS devices running IOS 11 and above
• Browsers - Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
• Minimum browser size – none
• Audio – requires device speaker or headphones
An intuitive eLearning authoring tool to simplify knowledge sharing across organisations and fuel employee-generated learning.