Who is the course for?
This eLearning course is aimed at individuals working in any industry who require an introduction to the effect that fatigue can have on workers.
Is previous experience required?
You do not need prior knowledge or experience to complete this course and it is assumed that you are competent in your designated role.
How will the course benefit me?
Fatigue can not only prevent you from working effectively but can also cause accidents at works. This course will give you a basic understanding of the effects of fatigue and what can be done to prevent and mitigate it.
The knowledge gained in this course will help you to take appropriate action if you are fatigued. This will help you to perform better at work and to have a happier and healthier lifestyle.
How will the course benefit my company?
By ensuring you are fully aware of the dangers of fatigue, you can recognise the signs in yourself and others which can help to prevent fatigue-related accidents.
What standards are referenced in the course?
This course does not refer to specific legislation or standards but is written to current HSE guidelines and industry best practice.
Is there an assessment?
Once you have completed the course, you will be asked a series of questions to check your knowledge and understanding. These are based on the learning objectives for the course and have a pass mark of 100%.
• Define fatigue
• Identify the potential causes of fatigue
• Explain why fatigue is a problem in the workplace
• Outline the measures employees can take to reduce fatigue
• Summarise how employers can help reduce employee fatigue
• Internet Access - Users will need a computer or device with a web browser and an internet connection.
• System - Runs on desktop computers and tablets. Microsoft Windows 7, 8 and 10 and MAC OS. Apple Tablets running IOS 11.
• Browser - Runs on Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari, no plug-ins required
• Minimum browser size - 1024x672
• Audio – Requires speaker or headphones.
• Notes - Not suitable for smartphones
Mintra Holding AS will hold its Annual General Meeting on Wednesday, 26 May 21 at 1300 CET.
The board of directors hereby convenes the Annual General Meeting in Mintra Holding AS (the "Company") to be held on Wednesday 26 May 2021 13:00...