SubtotalCheckout View and edit basket
Buy and assign to
via email link
Who is this course for:
Primary target group for this FSE Instructed Person Training course are candidates for instructed person. Secondary target group are employees with HSE responsibilities.
Is previous experience required?
You do not need prior knowledge or experience to complete this course and it is assumed that you are competent in your designated role
How will this course benefit me?
The course covers the government requirements on theoretical training for personnel who may undertake simple operational and maintenance tasks on the electrical system.
The course focuses on preventing accidents and to be aware of the dangers of working with electricity.
The theoretical part of First Aid and instructions are covered, but it is necessary to undertake practical training both in First Aid and the work tasks covered by the instructions in relation to the electrical installation where you are to work.
How will this course benefit my company?
By ensuring you have the knowledge of the government requirements of theoretical training for personnel who may undertake simple operational and maintenance tasks on the electrical system.
What standards are referred to in this course?
Forskrift om elektroforetak og kvalifikasjonskrav for arbeid knyttet til elektriske anlegg og elektrisk utstyr (FEK)
Is there an assessment?
Once you have completed the course, you will be asked a series of questions to check your knowledge and understanding. These are based on the learning objectives for the course and have a pass mark of 80%.
• Describe what applies to you as an instructed person
• Decribe how to prevent acccidents
• Explain electrical arc, injuries and first aid subjects
• Describe the importance of necessary training, instruction and practice
• Describe notification requirements
• Be familiar with instructions and procedures relalted to testing and service, connecting and disconnecting protective devices and motoring of protection device
• Internet access - users will need a device with a web browser and internet connection
• System - runs on computers, tablets and mobile devices using Windows 7 and above and MAC OS devices running IOS 11 and above
• Browsers - Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
• Minimum browser size – none
• Audio – requires device speaker or headphones
Mintra has partner with learning provider Furuno Maritime Training and expanded its comprehensive Generic and Type-Specific ECDIS portfolio
Mintra’s Chief Technology Officer will be speaking at the annual ARuVR learning and development Summit in London on the 13th of June 2023.
Mintra’s Innovation Director will be presenting at the third consecutive annual Crew Welfare Week, taking place from 22-22 June 2023.