Buy and assign to
via email link
Who is this course for?
This General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Compliance Online Training course is suitable for key employees (IT and HR staff, board members)
Is previous experience required?
You do not need prior knowledge or experience to complete this course and it is assumed that you are competent in your designated role
How will this course benefit me?
This course is designed to raise awareness of how organisations and all employees in contact with personal data are affected by GDPR Legislation (2018).
The course gives an overview of definitions, roles and responsibilities, the rights of individuals and the obligations of businesses with respect to the regulation.
We examine the territorial scope and outline the general requirements, technical solutions and administrative routines required for GDPR compliance, whilst also examining how to handle the issues surrounding a data breach, should it occur.
The course content is developed in cooperation with Advokatfirmaet Schjødt AS.
How will this course benefit my company?
By ensuring you have the awareness of how organisations and all employees in contact with personal data are affected by GDPR Legislation (2018).
What standards are referred to in this course?
Written to the EU's General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR (2018)
Is there an assessment?
Once you have completed the course, you will be asked questions to check your knowledge and understanding. These are based on the learning objectives for the course and have a pass mark of 80%.
• Explain the importance of the new individual rights
• Be familiar with the obligations for companies and organisations
• Explain how to assess and reduce the risk
• Explain how to implement measures to ensure compliance
End of course assessment with an 80% pass mark.
• Internet access - users will need a device with a web browser and internet connection
• System - runs on computers, tablets and mobile devices using Windows 7 and above and MAC OS devices running IOS 11 and above
• Browsers - Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
• Minimum browser size – none
• Audio – requires device speaker or headphones
This course is CPD accredited. Established in 1996, The CPD Certification Service is the largest and leading independent CPD accreditation organisation working across all industry sectors. www.cpuk.co.uk