Who is the course for?
This eLearning course is aimed at individuals in the oil and gas industry who require an overview of how gas refrigeration is carried out. As an introductory course, it is particularly suited to those who are new to their role or to the industry.
Is previous experience required?
You do not need prior knowledge or experience to complete this course and it is assumed that you are competent in your designated role.
How will the course benefit me?
Refrigeration systems are used for many purposes in the oil and gas industry. This course will give you a basic introduction to the principles of refrigeration and the properties of different refrigerants.
It will also indicate the most common operating problems associated with refrigeration systems and what can be done to remedy them.
How will the course benefit my company?
By ensuring you understand how refrigeration systems operate, you will increase your familiarity with the industry and the work that your company does. You will also be better able to work with refrigeration systems and their components.
What standards are referenced in the course?
This course does not refer to specific legislation or standards but is written to current HSE guidelines, industry best practice and standard operating procedures.
Is there an assessment?
Once you have completed the course, you will be asked a series of questions to check your knowledge and understanding. These are based on the learning objectives for the course and have a pass mark of 80%.
• Know the principles of refrigeration
• Know the properties of refrigerants.
• Know the basic Mechanical Refrigeration Process
• Know the Compression Refrigeration Cycle.
• Know the Condensation Cycle
• Know the critical conditions associated with Mechanical Refrigeration
• Internet Access - Users will need a computer or device with a web browser and an internet connection.
• System - Runs on desktop computers and tablets. Microsoft Windows 7, 8 and 10 and MAC OS. Apple Tablets running IOS 11.
• Browser - Runs on Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari, no plug-ins required
• Minimum browser size - 1024x672
• Audio – Requires speaker or headphones.
• Notes - Not suitable for smartphones
Mintra Holding AS will hold its Annual General Meeting on Wednesday, 26 May 21 at 1300 CET.
The board of directors hereby convenes the Annual General Meeting in Mintra Holding AS (the "Company") to be held on Wednesday 26 May 2021 13:00...