Buy and assign to
via email link
Who is the course for?
This Gas Carrier Operations - Cargo Cooling Systems Training course is for Deck Officers, Cadets and Able-bodied Seaman.
Is previous experience required?
No previous experience is required to complete this course.
How will the course benefit me?
By providing you with information on the systems used for cooling gas cargos.
How will the course benefit my company?
By reducing the risk of incidents when loading and discharging gas cargos.
What standards are referenced in the course?
This course does not refer to specific legislation or standards.
Is there an assessment?
Once you have completed the course, you will be asked a series of questions to check your knowledge and understanding. These are based on the learning objectives for the course and have a pass mark of 70%.
• Explain what is meant by the term ‘Liquefied Petroleum Gases’ (LPGs)
• Describe the gas liquefaction process
• Describe the different types of gas carriers
• Describe refrigeration and cargo cooling process
• Describe the cargo offloading process
Exam in the e-learning course
• Internet access - users will need a device with a web browser and internet connection
• System - runs on computers, tablets and mobile devices using Windows 7 and above and MAC OS devices running IOS 11 and above
• Browsers - Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
• Minimum browser size - none
• Audio - requires device speaker or headphones
An intuitive eLearning authoring tool to simplify knowledge sharing across organisations and fuel employee-generated learning.