SubtotalCheckout View and edit basket
Buy and assign to
via email link
Who is this course for?
This ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety (Maritime) Training Course is suitable for Maritime personnel who require an introduction to or awareness of Health and Safety Management Systems.
Is previous experience required?
You do not need prior knowledge or experience to complete this course.
How will this course benefit me?
This course aims to provide an introduction to ISO 45001 and Occupational Health and Safety Management in the Maritime Industry.
How will this course benefit my company?
By ensuring you are aware of the ISO 45001 and Occupational Health and Safety Management.
What standards are referred to in this course?
ISM Code and ISO 45001
Is there an assessment?
Once you have completed the course, you will be asked a series of questions to check your knowledge and understanding. These are based on the learning objectives for the course and have a pass mark of 70%.
• Explain the importance of managing occupational health and safety
• Describe the role of the ISM Code in occupational health and safety management
• Describe the role of ISO 45001 in occupational health and safety management
• Explain the purpose of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&SMS)
• Describe how to drive continual improvement in occupational health and safety management
• Explain the importance of following shipboard safety procedures
• Explain the role of the ‘Designated Person’
• Explain the importance of monitoring and record-keeping
• Describe how you can play your part in reducing the risk of workplace accidents and incidents
Exam in the e-learning course
• Internet access - users will need a device with a web browser and internet connection
• System - runs on computers, tablets and mobile devices using Windows 7 and above and MAC OS devices running IOS 11 and above
• Browsers - Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
• Minimum browser size - none
• Audio - requires device speaker or headphones
Prices from £25.00Buy Now
Mintra’s HR Manager Amy Reid appointed the Scottish HR Leadership Group’s Operating Board to support the development of the HR community in Scotland.
Mintra are seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our UK team.
A dropped object checklist is a tool used to identify potential hazards and prevent dropped object incidents in the workplace.