Buy and assign to
via email link
Who is the course for?
This Management of Change (Maritime) Training is aimed at all maritime personnel involved in the management of change process.
Is previous experience required?
No previous experience is required to complete this course.
How will the course benefit me?
This course will provide you with an overview of the management of change process.
How will the course benefit my company?
This course will provide personnel with an overview of the steps involved in the management of change process, the roles and responsibilities of personnel, the risks involved in change management and how these risks can be controlled.
What standards are referenced in the course?
This course does not refer to specific legislation or standards.
Is there an assessment?
Once you have completed the course, you will be asked a series of questions to check your knowledge and understanding. These are based on the learning objectives for the course and have a pass mark of 70%.
• Explain why the effective management of change is an essential part of operations in the Maritime Industry
• Define ‘change’
• Describe the key stages in the management of change process
• Identify the key roles and responsibilities involved in effective management of change
• Identify the risks associated with management of change
• Explain how the risks associated with management of change can be managed
End of course exam with a 70% pass mark.
• Internet access - users will need a device with a web browser and internet connection
• System - runs on computers, tablets and mobile devices using Windows 7 and above and MAC OS devices running IOS 11 and above
• Browsers - Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
• Minimum browser size - none
• Audio - requires device speaker or headphones
Prices from £60.00Buy Now