Buy and assign to
via email link
Who is the course for?
This Respiratory Protection (Maritime) Training Course is suitable for all maritime personnel
Is previous experience required?
You do not require previous experience to complete this course.
How will the course benefit me?
By providing you with information on the safe use of respiratory protection.
How will the course benefit my company?
By ensuring that personnel are aware of the use of respiratory protection equipment.
What standards are referenced in the course?
Maritime Labour Convention (MLC)
Is there an assessment?
• Explain what is meant by Respiratory Protective Equipment (RPE)
• Give an overview of the relevant legislation and regulations governing RPE
• Identify the different types of RPE commonly used in the Maritime Industry
• Explain the requirements for respirator face fit testing
• Describe the importance of filters when using RPE
• Demonstrate how to correctly select RPE
• Describe the factors to consider when wearing RPE
• Explain the importance of correctly maintaining RPE
• Give an overview of cleaning and storage requirements for RP
Exam in the e-learning course
• Internet access - users will need a device with a web browser and internet connection
• System - runs on computers, tablets and mobile devices using Windows 7 and above and MAC OS devices running IOS 11 and above
• Browsers - Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
• Minimum browser size - none
• Audio - requires device speaker or headphones
In this blog post, we will dive deep into the world of crew rotation software
NOT FOR RELEASE, PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, INTO OR WITHIN THE UNITED STATES, CANADA, AUSTRALIA,...