SubtotalCheckout View and edit basket
Buy and assign to
via email link
Who is the course for?
This Tanker Operations - Bunkering Training course is suitable for Marine Superintendents, Brokers, Traders and Industry Regulators.
Is previous experience required?
No previous experience is required to complete this course.
How will the course benefit me?
• You will be able to describe role of the bunkering business in the shipping industry, plus the fundamentals and key players operating within the bunkering sector.
• You will be able to describe how the market operates, any technical, commercial and operational considerations and how regulations play a role in the industry.
• The course will also be of value to shore staff, by providing general information and advice.
How will the course benefit my company?
The purpose of this course is to help seafarers who are involved in bunkering operations to act in compliance with the appropriate regulations and industry best practice to promote safe and efficient bunkering operations.
What standards are referenced in the course?
• International Safety Management (ISM) Code
• International Maritime Organization (IMO)
Is there an assessment?
Once you have completed the course, you will be asked a series of questions to check your knowledge and understanding. These are based on the learning objectives for the course and have a pass mark of 70%.
• Describe relevant roles and responsibilities
• Define relevant terms in the bunker industry
• List the main aspects of marine fuels
• Describe bunkering operations, procedures and handling
• Outline environmental, health and safety regulations
• Describe key contractual issues for bunker supply
End of course assessment with a 70% pass mark.
• Internet access - users will need a device with a web browser and internet connection
• System - runs on computers, tablets and mobile devices using Windows 7 and above and MAC OS devices running IOS 11 and above
• Browsers - Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
• Minimum browser size - none
• Audio - requires device speaker or headphones
Prices from £66.67Buy Now
Mintra’s HR Manager Amy Reid appointed the Scottish HR Leadership Group’s Operating Board to support the development of the HR community in Scotland.
Mintra are seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our UK team.
A dropped object checklist is a tool used to identify potential hazards and prevent dropped object incidents in the workplace.