SubtotalCheckout View and edit basket
Buy and assign to
via email link
Who is the course for?
This Working in Cold Environments (Maritime) Training course is suitable for all personnel who require an awareness of the hazards of working in cold climates
Is previous experience required?
Previous experience is not required to complete this course.
How will the course benefit me?
This course will identify the clothing and Personal Protective Equipment that should be used when working in cold climates.
How will the course benefit my company?
By providing your personnel with an understanding of the hazards of working in cold climates and the clothing and Personal Protective Equipment that should be worn to protect themselves from the elements.
What standards are referenced in the course?
This course does not refer to specific legislation or standards.
Is there an assessment?
Once you have completed the course, you will be asked a series of questions to check your knowledge and understanding. These are based on the learning objectives for the course and have a pass mark of 70%.
• Describe the effects of cold
• Be familiar with the risk to health and performance
• Describe the importance of planning and risk reduction
• Describe how to protect yourself
End of course assessment with a 70% pass mark.
• Internet access - users will need a device with a web browser and internet connection
• System - runs on computers, tablets and mobile devices using Windows 7 and above and MAC OS devices running IOS 11 and above
• Browsers - Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
• Minimum browser size - none
• Audio - requires device speaker or headphones
Prices from £25.00Buy Now
Prices from £45.83Buy Now
Mintra’s HR Manager Amy Reid appointed the Scottish HR Leadership Group’s Operating Board to support the development of the HR community in Scotland.
Mintra are seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our UK team.
A dropped object checklist is a tool used to identify potential hazards and prevent dropped object incidents in the workplace.