Buy and assign to
via email link
Who is this course for:
The target group for this Basic Understanding of the Regulations Training course is all employees within the Norwegian oil industry covered by the Petroleum Safety Authority’s area of responsibility.
Is previous experience required?
You do not need prior knowledge or experience to complete this course and it is assumed that you are competent in your designated role
How will this course benefit me?
The course content is designed to satisfy the requirement concerning competence in relation to the regulations by providing knowledge of the HSE regulations structure and content and giving examples of practical use.
When working through the course, it is a good idea to remain on the net so you can make active use of the regulations. That way you will benefit most from the course.
How will this course benefit my company?
By ensuring you have the knowledge of competence in relation to the regulations by providing knowledge of the HSE regulations structure and content.
What standards are referred to in this course?
Lovdata - www.lovdata.no
Petroleum Safety Authority - www.psa.no
Is there an assessment?
Once you have completed the course, you will be asked a series of questions to check your knowledge and understanding. These are based on the learning objectives for the course and have a pass mark of 80%.
• Describe the purpose and history of the regulations
• Describe how the regulations are structured
• Describe relevant acts
• Be familiar with the regulations
• Be familiar with selected issues
• Describe the Petroleum Safety Authority Norway role
• Be familiar with practical use of the regulations through examples
• Internet access - users will need a device with a web browser and internet connection
• System - runs on computers, tablets and mobile devices using Windows 7 and above and MAC OS devices running IOS 11 and above
• Browsers - Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
• Minimum browser size – none
• Audio – requires device speaker or headphones
In this blog post, we will dive deep into the world of crew rotation software
NOT FOR RELEASE, PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, INTO OR WITHIN THE UNITED STATES, CANADA, AUSTRALIA,...