Buy and assign to
via email link
Who is the course for?
This Subsea Infrastructure Decommissioning Training course is aimed at individuals who will be involved decommissioning projects, or have a need to understand the process.
Is previous experience required?
You do not need prior knowledge or experience to complete this course and it is assumed that you are competent in your designated role.
How will the course benefit me?
When assets are decommissioned, what happens to the subsea infrastructure can have an impact on the environment, as well as project costs. This course will give you a basic overview of how subsea facilities can be decommissioned and the factors that need to be taken into consideration during planning and preparation.
The knowledge gained in this course will help you to plan subsea decommissioning activities and to select the most appropriate options for reusing, recycling and disposing of generated resources.
How will the course benefit my company?
By ensuring you are fully aware of the factors to be considered when decommissioning the subsea infrastructure, you can contribute to ensuring that your company's decommissioning projects are delivered effectively with minimal impact on the environment.
What standards are referenced in the course?
This course does not refer to specific legislation or standards but references the need to consult local or regional regulations, and is written to current industry best practice.
Is there an assessment?
Once you have completed the course, you will be asked a series of questions to check your knowledge and understanding. These are based on the learning objectives for the course and have a pass mark of 100%.
• Describe subsea facilities
• Summarise the key regulations governing decommissioning of subsea infrastructure
• Briefly explain the disconnection and recovery of various subsea components
• Explain the subsea facility deconstruction process
• Explain the requirement for adequate barrier and isolation during the decommissioning of subsea infrastructure
• Outline the process of deoiling/degassing of subsea facility
• Describe possible reuse and recycle opportunities for recovered materials
• Internet Access - Users will need a computer or device with a web browser and an internet connection.
• System - Runs on desktop computers and tablets. Microsoft Windows 7, 8 and 10 and MAC OS. Apple Tablets running IOS 11.
• Browser - Runs on Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari, no plug-ins required
• Minimum browser size - 1024x672
• Audio – Requires speaker or headphones.
• Notes - Not suitable for smartphones
In this blog post, we will dive deep into the world of crew rotation software
NOT FOR RELEASE, PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, INTO OR WITHIN THE UNITED STATES, CANADA, AUSTRALIA,...