Buy and assign to
via email link
Who is this course for?
This Working in Cold Climate Training course is for personnel who require an introduction to or awareness of working in cold climates.
Is previous experience required?
You do not need prior knowledge or experience to complete this course.
How will this course benefit me?
Working in cold environments can be a significant challenge for comfort and the ability to perform work tasks in a safe and efficient manner.
How will this course benefit my company?
By ensuring you have are aware of the challenges to perform work tasks in cold environments.
What standards are referred to in this course?
This course does not refer to specific legislation or standards but is written according to industry best practices.
Is there an assessment?
Once you have completed the course, you will be asked a series of questions to check your knowledge and understanding. These are based on the learning objectives for the course and have a pass mark of 70%.
• Describe the effects of cold
• Be familiar with the risk to health and performance
• Describe the importance of planning and risk reduction
• Describe how to protect yourself
End of course assessment with an 80% pass mark.
• Internet access - users will need a device with a web browser and internet connection
• System - runs on computers, tablets and mobile devices using Windows 7 and above and MAC OS devices running IOS 11 and above
• Browsers - Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
• Minimum browser size - none
• Audio - requires device speaker or headphones
An intuitive eLearning authoring tool to simplify knowledge sharing across organisations and fuel employee-generated learning.